Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lazy Meets White


Nothing speaks better to a carefree soul than a silky yet sulky Alexander Wang t-shirt. The slight v-neck makes the shirt inseparable from the body as it smoothly blends onto the skin.


I'm not too nosey when it comes to shredded jean shorts. Honestly, I think I prefer cheap, comfortable ones over those that have extra zeros on their over-thought price tags. I'm happy with anything as long as they're high-waisted and shredded with gold or brass details. Cheers to Forever21 for making a pair that I will live in as long as the sun is out.




Lancome Teint Miracle (Buff 2W), Almay liquid eyeliner, Nars Orgasm blush, Maybelline The Falsies mascara, Stila Stay All day waterproof eyebrow pen (light), Urban Decay 24hr glide-on pencil (Midnight Cowboy)


So after fighting off the lazy-osis, I make it to a local market. I spent most of my time in this aisle trying to decide on a salad dressing. I ended up getting Caesar. 


Nothing makes me happier than staring at perfectly round tomatoes. Is that weird?


If there's red wine,


you know there's white.






Welcome to my dinner menu. Some salad and a beef sausage or two, accompanied by Vogue.