Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Winter Skincare Bits NIGHTTIME



 So here we are! My winter skincare bits.
If you're not familiar with my skincare obsession, I will summarize my problem in two words: Crazy Woman. I am hands down an absolute skincare junkie over a makeup junkie. That right, I collect/try/discover the new "IT" items that suit my skin. What's my skin type? A bipolar, pms-ing-far-too-much, sensitive, and combination type. The slightest irritations will trigger weird spontaneous breakouts. SO here's my skincare combat strategy: prevent and treat

I have been using+loving+coveting+obsessing over these particular gems that are in my everyday routine at night as of now. After cleansing my skin (which needs to be a whole separate blog post *hint hint*),
1. Tone with an acid based toner: Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Toner
2. Tone with a softer, hydrating toner: Bioderma
3. Tap tap the eye cream! L'occitane Regard Divine Eye cream
4. Hydrate skin with oil-free serum: Kate Somerville Oil-free Quench Serum
5. Moisturize with my Marula Face Lotion
6. If I have bumps, I treat it with the La Roche Posay Effeclar Duo
7. After a few minutes, seal everything with Kate Somerville Goat Cream (this stuff is my holy grail you guys!)

I know, pretty extensive huh? But let me tell you, the more you invest time and effort into your skin, it will all come back to you. It's just like working out for a good body: you want those sexy curves? Then get moooovin, right? After all, you only get one layer of skin so why not protect and treat it? The better your skin is, the better your makeup will look too!

Note: individual reviews coming soon :)