Saturday, December 14, 2013

Some Basic Flight Essentials


For 14+ hours, I was stuck in this little seat trying to entertain myself so that I wouldn't go insane. Enduring traveling has never been a skill of mine so I pretty much 'ughhh-ed' through my journey home. Thank goodness I picked up Allure (totally got it because of Mary-kate and Ashely being in this issue AND the words 'Stop dry SKIN' on the cover). I'm sure I read through this at least 3 times, especially the part where the twins were interviewed! Anyhow I, of course, brought along my EOS lip balm since flights are extremely drying all around. This is the medicated version of the lip balm line and I find it decent, 3.4/5. My mini Loccitaine hand cream (although it's not the best one I've tried) is another must-have for me on a daily basis 4.8/5. The little nude colored pen you see up there is my favorite touch up concealor from Maybelline. I can quickly erase any fall outs or smudges, and the best part is that it never gets cakey 5/5! The mini Tarte Maracuja oil is a cute little travel friendly necessity that helps me keep my dry patches nourished 4/5. I've never been a fan of oils till recently so keep your eyes peeled for an I LOVE FACIAL OILS post. Last but not least, I had my headphones in the entire 14+ hours, including the take-off and landing bits although I shouldn't have had *shhhh*. Even though I have music in my iPhone, I love listening to music from an mp3 player because it's a simpler way of strictly listening to music. My closing words are: I'm just glad I'm finally home writing this post... getting ready for a relaxing herbal bath.

Note: the Olsen twins came out with a new fragrance! Elizabeth and James Nirvana! Definitely doing some sniffin' soon.