Thursday, December 12, 2013

Winter Lips




Can we just stop and stare at my tulips for a second? I never knew they faded into such a perfect orange -ish yellow color at the tips! They remind me of the berry-orange cream popsicles I went crazy over as a child. 


I'm loving the gentle nude and berry hues for a polished and delicate look on a daily basis. Every morning, you'll find me mulling over which lip I want for the day. If I feel particularly bold, I put on the dark raspberry color from Tony Moly and you can do some serious layering on with this if you want an intense look. The Lancome Rouge in Love in 220M is probably my most used casual nude lippy because of its soothing and hydrating texture (NARS- Biscayne Park is more of pamper lip for me). Party Proof in the shade Dusk till Dawn is the perfect hazy don't-care nude with more of a brown base. Really good for complimenting both dark and light skin tones! 

What are your go-to lips colors?