Thursday, February 13, 2014

Be My Nude-y Valentine





















Nude (adj): a hue of unveiled beauty that illuminates in natural light. 
-VerbalClouds

I find extraordinary beauty in things that are raw and genuine. Nudes don't conceal; they enhance, soften, and have a soft shimmer. Being extremely pale, I used to think that I would look like a zombie-girl before I started discovering my own selection of nude hues. Nudes have various shades from flat beiges to delicate peaches. Being on the cool-toned end of the pale flesh spectrum, my skin naturally blushes when I wear peachy nudes or soft orange pinks.

Soooo if you were scared of nudes till now, I think I just saved your life. If you're pale but cool-toned try something with a touch of peach and soon, you'll find your skin falling in love with nudes (and I'd be the genius match-maker). Of course, here are some of the things my picky hands gravitate toward on a daily basis:

Benefit High Beam
Benefit Cream Shadow - R.S.V.P
Innisfree Gloss - Natural Nude
Etude House Nail Polish
Dior Creme de Rose
The Face Shop - Nude palette


Luv, 
Christy with a Y.